This serves as a guide on how to claim redemptions online for eligible Toshiba products.
Redemption Process Overview
- Register online within 14 days of purchase.
- Complete the 'Redemption Claim Process' online @ https://redemption.isd.toshiba.com.au.
- For quicker processing of your claim - attach an electronic copy (.pdf or .jpg) of your "Sales Invoice'at the time of making your initial claim.
- You will be updated on the progress of your claim via your nominated email address (entered at the time of making your claim).
- If you do not attach your 'Proff of Sale' documents at the time of making your claim - you can email this to email@example.com - Please make sure to:
- Complete this within 14 days of registering your claim.
- Include your 'Claim Reference Number' when emailing your Sales Invoice so it can be matched with your Redemption Claim.
If you are claiming a redemption for the first time, you will be required to register you contact details with the Toshiba Online Redemption Claims System. Details entered in the 'Toshiba Online Redemption Claims System' will be used to update you on the progress of your claim and for the fulfilment of your Redemption Claim.
Please be ensured that Toshiba is committed to your privacy and your details will only be used for the redemption program. The details you provide will be used to communicate any queries, status and issues with your redemption claim.
You will be required to provide your: Name, Company (if applicable), Address and Delivery Address (if different from the former), a Contact Phone Number, Email Address and your preferred Password.
Your email address is your default login name.
Previously Claimed for a Redemption
If you have previously claimed for a redemption from Toshiba before the 1st of June 2007, your login details are as follows:
Login Name: Your Email Address
Password: Your Claim Reference Number
Existing Registered Redemption Users
If you have previously registered, you can login with your email address and he preferred password you have entered during registration.
Can I submit more than one claim?
A customer may lodge a claim up to a maximum of 5 times for the same redemption program and from the same tax invoice. Terms and conditions for the redemption applies.
To claim for another eligible product, login to the Redemption Website. Follow through the redemption process.
What is my login?
Your login details are as follows:
The username is your email address;
- The password is the password you have entered during the registration.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgotten Password" option on the homepage. You will be emailed your registered password.
For customers who have previously claimed prior to the 1st of June 2007, your password has been initialised to your previous redemption claim reference number.
Details required when registering:
- Model Number & Serial Number of the product.
(This can be found on the product label on the underside of the product.)
- An electronic copy of your Purchase Details - Valid Tax Invoice of the purchase and a legible copy of the Tax Invoice. The details of your invoice must attach must match the details on your online claim for validation. Ensure the details are correct to avoid delays on your redemption.
Acceptable file formats for this invoice are (.PDF & .JPG).
- Contact details of claiming customer.
- Delivery address of where redemption item will be sent.
Where to find the model number and serial number of a product?
The model number and serial number of the product is located on the product label on the underside of the product.
SERIAL NUMBER not accepted when validating
If the serial number is invalid, ensure that you have entered the correct MODEL NUMBER and SERIAL NUMBER.
If the error persists and the product you are registering complies with the terms as defined in the redemption program, complete the inquiry form.
What to do if the online registration cannot be completed:
- Ensure that you have completed the mandatory details required on the registration form and online claim form with valid details.
- Ensure that you have connection to the internet.
- Close your internet browser and restart your browser and try again.
How do I check the status of my claim?
You can check the status of your claim from the CHECK CLAIM STATUS option.
The status on my claim says it has been dispatched but I have not received it?
Allow 10 working days from dispatch date to receive your cashback and/or redemption item. If you have not received your claim after this period,complete the inquiry form.
Toshiba will verify and contact you accordingly.